1. Midsize businesses will spend approximately $900 billion on IT in 2012.
2. Cloud applications represent significant share of growth, and are expected to hit
mainstream market adoption in 2-5 years.
3. Cloud applications offer the most compelling TCO for IT, with 25% - 90% cost
reduction Vs. on-premise software deployments.
4. More than 40% of business units are buying cloud applications without the IT
department's knowledge, creating disparate systems.
5. Through 2016, integration will comprise 10% to 30% of the cost of all cloud efforts.
6. By 2014, 30% of midsize-to-large enterprise IT departments will become brokers
for cloud services consumed by their companies.